16.8.09

Warmth of Tzo

A new day has come but I have little money to spend. No magazine. No breakfast. In fact, a sleep which lasts 6 hours from 3 am to 9 am makes me bored with anything that related to breakfast. :D
I have nothing to do and everyone I care about is busy with their own lives. Seldom I available on Yahoo! But today my nickname has a special exception. :) Status: “Wanna stick with someone who can let me hang out with!” and hopefully waiting…


When the clock hands show 10 o’clock, I know that I shouldn’t wait for things that never come. “Let’s blow to the life what I want! Why not?” – I thought. :D
So, immediately, I called my lovely wife, Thuy Coi. “Honey, get dressed well, plz. I am going to take you to buy your new computer now!”
And 20 minutes later, my wife and I wandered on crowed streets in Hanoi. 4 hours went by quickly…


When I came back Thuy’s house at 2 pm, my stomach rumbled loudly. Leaving out embarrassment, I had lunch there. :”> The food was so delicious and I had very happy moments there. :X


Because of raining, yesterday my aunt went home with my uncle by car. It means that her motorbike is still at my house and I have a duty to take it where it belongs to. Feeling sitting on a Dylan is very great (Though it’s just a Dylan. I wonder if I sat on SH or LX ones, what would I feel? :D)


Then I had a short nap at about 4pm. Wake up at 5 and I was taken back to home on my uncle’s car. :)


Playing Barn Buddy on Facebook, chatting with some friends to searching a person can go out with me in the evening. Thanks God still have Bi for me in this circumstance.
Cooked for myself a wonderful noodle took a bath then went to Tzo on a windy night! :)


Tzo’s still as warm and funny as in the past. My favorite drink, Cappuchino, still good. A cup “Kiss of the sunshine” for Bi is the same.


We’ve 2 happy hours together. I laughed a lot, especially when we said about fake marriage between us if we met each other in German. :)
Happy to know everything is on the run and sooner or later, we’ll meet each other again!
Goodbye and good luck, my potential wife! =))=))


That’s all for today! :D


P/s:

I’ve a little scared when I said a Happy birthday to you, daddy!
But I tried my best and this is the best thing I can do for you today.

Again,
Happy birthday!

:X

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét