14.8.09

Give you a thousand of hugs…

Photobucket


Nothing words on the Earth can describe my feelings, my happiness when I knew that you came back…


18 long days, I haven’t heard anything about you… Seem like you disappeared in somewhere I couldn’t find…

Falling into a habit of seeing you “On air” all day long… Getting acquainted with chatting with you by spam without endlessness…

My caring friend who can understand me and send me encouraging smile when I feel inferiority complex on vapid days


18 days, just only your invisible nickname and me


I miss you so so so much! :x

Thanks God, finally, you came back, safely and healthily!

Wanna meet you in coming days…

Wanna tell you how much I miss you


My best elementary friend, I truly love you!

Please stay here, next to me, walk with me in even when the rest of the world walks out…


Always here, and be one of my best friend, forever…

I will love you, until the time is through…


P/s:


True friend don’t drift apart

after many years of separation


I strongly believe that!

:x

3 nhận xét:

  1. My first English entry! :X

    I realized that English entry is more difficult to write than Vietnamese one. Because the feeling, words between us are quite different... :(

    Sorry if my stupid English make you uncomfortable! I admit that I had many difficulties when writing this entry. May I have mistake? I am very glad if you check it for me! :D Thanks you a lot about that! :)

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. Nặc danh10:27 CH

    love that i met u n be ur friend :)

    Trả lờiXóa
  3. Nặc danh1:12 CH

    Precious you are,dear.
    I love you.

    ~ The one you may never know.

    Trả lờiXóa