9.12.10

A bizarre dream

I dreamt a very strange dream in the early today morning, yet I had an uncanny feeling that it was so true and really existed. Actually, I am obsessed about it for a whole day long…

I was in a nice room that I supposed that it was Wolgang’s room in Germany – the husband-in-law of my mother now, but the owner - who also in the room at that moment - was not him. He is a little bit younger and has a face.

He called me when I focused on something that I don’t remember clearly now. Holding my housing contract, he asked me about the date.

At my first thought, I intended that he reminded me about paying him the extra money of my renting of accommodation.

However, I suddenly woke up when he said to me one question. Why did my dream so real like this? I still remember his face, his voice when he asked me:

“When you signed the contract with me, you agreed that you would stay here enjoyably and presently, didn’t you?”

Does it mean that I am really sad inside now?



Photobucket


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét